Monday, January 4, 2010

Much overdue




So starting in mid November we have been traveling so much. We went on our cruise to Florida and the Bahamas, we came back for a couple weeks in which Brett took some more board test during that time. We then in early December flew to Phoenix. The kids and I stayed there for a week, while Brett flew on to L.A. to take his last set of boards (which he has now passed). On the 17th and 18th, Brett's parents kept the kids (big thanks to them), while I flew to L.A. to be Brett's board patient. I flew back to Phoenix, then he came the next day. Then the day before Christmas we flew from Phoenix to Salt Lake, where my parents picked us up and we finished our journey flying home to Idaho Falls. Seriously did all that really just happen? Christmas was great, especially considering we had three of them!Now we are home and it is nice to be, but I miss all of our family too. I have been purging/selling off tons of our stuff that we will not be taking with us, extra chairs, dining table, futon, stuff like that. I have been cleaning and painting, I am just hopefully the whole nesting stage comes in handy at this point a little early. Brett has been working hard on many projects in the house and I am working on more packing things up, just for showing the house, as we will soon start that.

1 comments:

Judy said...

How nice for you to get to see so much family for Christmas. Congrats on Brett's huge achievement and good luck selling the house. You are getting ready for lots of big changes in your lives. Hope it all goes well for your family.