As of today Brett has officially taken his last boards to become Dr. Brett Hulet, has a nice ring to it doesn't it? We have had quite the ordeal with these boards. The first of which was having to take them in L.A. at U.S.C! We then had to find the patients, get the hotel, a rental car, flights, instuments, just to mention a few. It has been so incredibly stressful. We have had A LOT of bumps on this road.
I was lucky enough (not really sure how lucky it is but..) to be one of his patients, I can however honestly say I have never been so thrilled to have a cavity before in my life! It was pretty hard to have my mouth open with rubber dam from 7 a.m. to about 1 p.m., but he is the best Dentist I have ever had, even bias set aside, he did a fantastic job! We were fortunate enough to have our cousin Jenny, a dental assistant and current hygiene student, fly in from Portland to assist him and she was a HUGE help! Thank you Jenny! Friday was orientation, Saturday was the big clinic day, and today was the endodontic exam and clinic. He finished just in time to return the car and get to the airport. I can count on one hand how many times I have seen him in the last month, so it is time he gets some down time, and I get my husband and kids their Dad back!
We love you Brett, you are the greatest and no matter what, we are so very proud of you for all of your accomplishments!
Pool pics
8 years ago




4 comments:
WOW... had no clue he had to make all those arrangements. They should really supply tools, patients and stuff. CRAZY. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I want to hear about how your LA shopping adventures went? Were you able to find the places?
Hoping you have a Happy & Merry Christmas, will miss you here in MICH!
MY PLEASURE!!!! I was so glad I was able to come down & help!!! And so glad to see and spend time w/ you guys:) Let me know how things went when you guys find out...love ya!
Congrats Brett!!! This is huge, I can't believe he's done with everything except riding out next semester. How nice! Are you guys in Idaho or Arizona for Christmas? Hope you're having a blast!
Wow. That must feel great! We're so happy for you guys. We'd love to see you again sometime soon!
Post a Comment