We had quite the week at our home this past week! To begin Monday Brax started school, which he did pretty well with. He had a small breakdown at the beginning, but soon adjusted and was happy! Another story for Mom as I left my little boy, tears streaming down my face, overcome with emotion. Jozalyn as well was missing her brother and it was a happy reunion for all when we picked him up! He goes three days for 2 hours and 15 minutes. While he is doing that I get a chance to remember how easy it was having one child! Joz and I went to story time and grocery shopping! Pretty soon she will start her classes too!
Then Thursday came quickly for Brett. He started to get sick on Wednesday (in addition to allergies) and got plenty of rest that night to try and feel better for a big morning. Thursday morning he set off the take his National Dental Boards Part II. He was miserable! Wouldn't you know that sickness would come on this day of all days. The test is the second written one, then he has a final clinical portion left to take. The test was from 9-5 all day long. He came home and crashed, only to wake up for another half day of the test on Friday. Thursday night Brax started, "Kung fu," class (as he calls it), he was such a stud. He is by far the youngest in the class, but that didn't stop him. He did great!
Throughout the week we had some great playdates and other events.
Saturday was the game which we spanked EMU, GO BLUE!
Then we had a family bike ride and picnic. I love to go on little family adventures, there is nothing like it! That night we went to the movies, and that was great. Then come Sunday the kids got Brett's sickness, as did I. So we were not able to go to church.
So now this will be another interesting week, and it already started today, with a busy morning full of appointments and preschool responsibilities. Hopefully kids and I will get feeling better!
Mom and baby are doing wonderfully! When I went to the Dr. couple weeks ago they couldn't find the heartbeat, which is always nerve racking, but lucky for me I got to have an ultrasound and our little one was doing all sorts of summer salts and kicking like crazy!
Life is good, fantastic dare I say!
Pool pics
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment