Here are some pictures of the cutest matching outfits ever made! My mother-in-law is amazing, she made these with one good hand, and one hand with 17 stitches in it! Thank you, thank you, thank you! My bro had a Hawaiian themed wedding and the colors were pink and brown, so I was in a pickle trying to find matching outfits when I found this fabric online and called Cathy to beg. Luckily she just whipped these out in no time, you are the bomb! Will post wedding pics.
Pool pics
8 years ago




3 comments:
How adorable!! I love it!
you look SO cute. I'm such a lucky mom and gma to have such sweet people in my fam. give those little peeps kisses for me. So darling you are!!
At least you tried to match! That was a good sister of you. I would have just bought off the rack (at Last Chance of course) and called it good. Adorable!!
Post a Comment