During, "want some?"
After!
The highly anticipated one year old cake devouring was tons of fun, although she was surprisingly very dainty. She only picked the frosting off and them threw the cake part on the floor, once all of the frosting was gone, wherever it went, she was pretty much done. She loved her gifts and definitely was treated like a princess today! Happy b-day to my angel girl!




5 comments:
That is so cute! I can't beleive we are old enough to be posting pics like that about our children! Keep up the good work mommy!
just like her aunt Jill. I eat the frosting by the ton, and could go without the cake. Hopefully she still gets her mom's metabolism though.
She is so cute!!!! It is so hard to see all of our kids getting older:( Time goes way too fast.. We need to get together when we are both in IF.....miss ya
LOVE IT!!!! What a good mom you are to just let her dive in. So fun!
I can't believe that she is already 1! What a cute little girl. I'm glad she enjoyed her frosting so much!
Post a Comment