Saturday, May 24, 2008

What a mess!

Cutest mess I have ever seen as Jozalyn got her first taste of the sweet life of solids with sweet potatoes! Let me tell you that she was begging for more between bites. I could not feed her fast enough and she toasted off that jar like it was nothing! You go girl, someday you will have to watch that girlish figure, but not right now!

8 comments:

Cathy said...

sounds familiar...

Megan and Jeremy said...

how do babies get away with being so darn cute when they are so darn messy??? i love it!

Julie M. said...

Hooray for baths! :) CALL ME!

Jill said...

She is just like her cousin. Her and Logan can have baby food eating contests next time they are together. He recently discovered the custard with banana. That is his favorite. She is so cute!

RicAnn said...

I can't believe she is old enough to eat solids already! By the time we get back she is going to crawling with Henry :) We miss you guys like crazy!!! I can't wait to get back to AA and let Brax and Ez play! I think Dave and Brett talk more then we do...somethings got to change. I'll call you soon, I promise :)

Nicole said...

Love it!!!

Jorgs said...

Hey Brett what's going on? This is Steve Connell. Somehow I got to your blog. Congrats. on your second child! Let me know how everything is going. connell@u.washington.edu

germanjules said...

i love that you stop and actually take the pics! so fun to remember!