Wednesday, March 5, 2008

FEAR FACTOR CHAMPION











Universal has a Fear Factor Live set (if you have ever watched the show it is just like it, minus Joe Rogan) and you have to audition to become a contestant, and he made it. There are three stunts to perform, which if I tried to explain I would run out of room, but they are all in front of a live studio audience. Anyway, Brett won the whole thing. It was awesome, he is such a stud! Anyway, the grand prize besides a cool Fear Factor Champion t-shirt, was four tickets to Universal Studios and Island Adventure! I am so proud of him, he rocked! Make sure to comment to puff him up even more, because apparently fear is not a factor for Brett!




6 comments:

Kara and Mike Barber said...

Mike told me about this! That is awesome, way to go Brett!

Katrina said...

way to go brett! you are so hardcore.

Jill said...

Brett-you are freaking awesome. So are the tight spandex. I am proud to know you, just don't wear that outfit when we hang out next. Maybe hangout is not the right word.

Judy said...

So now that you are at celebrity status, will you sign an autograph for me at Nikki's wedding?

Heidi said...

Shana told me she saw you on the news!!! Amazing :) No Really... that is awesome! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. We love to check out the blog, thanks for sharing! Heidi

The Woods said...

Brett, you are only partially cool right now. You will be even more cool when you tell me what kinda rotten weavel infested animal/insect that you had to munch on. Either way I am impressed by your manliness and want to remind you what member of your extended family that you look the most like. It was that sexsy face of yours that got you on fear factor. Much love - Brian and the Wood girls.