Through my perspective as an eternal student, I have realized one is never too young to receive a little push in the right direction... to the point that when we ask him what he wants to be when he grows up he says, "Dr. Hulet or a dentist." We then say what will you work on?..."I will work on teeth!"

Pool pics
8 years ago





5 comments:
This is so awesome! I love it! I think a few pushes in the right direction are great ideas...coming from other eternal students.
Wow! He has amazing technique for being so young! Braxton is awesome. i can't wait to see him again...and those pictures of Jozalyn are soooo cute! I miss her!!! Can you please hurry up and come to AZ?
That is so adorable, I love it! He looks so cute- that's a great picture of him working away! So funny!
Brax looks like a total natural, I see a father/son practice in the future!
Wow, it awesome to hear from you. I have thought about how you are doing from time to time. It is so nice that we can re-connect throught the internet. It looks like you guys are doing great. Your children are beautiful. Tell Bret hi. Where do you guys live now? What have you been up to? You can e-mail me at lindseybwaite@yahoo.com Which Marci did you talk to Baugh or House? I would love to see how they are doing? How is Katherine? I know she married Josh, Crazy. Anyways! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment