This is one of my favorite holidays. There is just something about the pride you feel for your country. I especially feel it because of my wonderful husband who has served this great land for many years. Both of my late grandfathers also are veterans. I of course love the parades and the fireworks. We went to a parade this morning and have been doing fireworks for a couple weeks now (Brax's favorite thing as of late). I also love it because it is exactly a week from my birthday and I got the greatest gift this year, a little early. The kids and I were playing in the backyard on Thursday when Brett went in the house for something and then the back fence gate opens and there are MY PARENTS! It was a total surprise and a shock, I had to take a moment (okay lots of moments) to take it all in and catch my breath. Brax was super cute when he saw them in total amazement and complete confusion. Anyway, so I get them both until Sunday and my Mom for a whole week! I am so excited!!!! They got me good.
Pool pics
8 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment