Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Jack McGarry


A bittersweet day for our family. My Pa, as we called him, passed away this morning of natural causes at the age of 86. I have many fond memories of him. He was the kindest, most gentle, and humble rancher man you will ever know. He took care of his family and loved them dearly. I remember riding with him and doing the chores at the ranch. We would always enjoy a bowl of maple nut ice cream together when I was fortunate enough to get to stay with them. He was an shining example of a selfless gentleman, and had a love for those around him that had no bounds. I only wish my children could have known him the way that I did. I can only imagine his sweet reunion with his sweetheart, Marva (Ma, who has been gone for 6 years), all of his siblings and parents.
I will miss you PA, but only, "Happy trails," are ahead of you now.

1 comments:

RicAnn said...

Oh, you guys I'm so sorry! Its probably nice to be able to be close to some family. If you need anything let me know.