Monday, September 1, 2008

Addict


Anyone who knows me knows I enjoy shopping, for the sheer enjoyment of an awesome deal! Since we moved to Michigan I have become much more of a budget oriented person and am cutting coupon and searching for sales, but I love the hunt of a good sale. I have got some fabulous deals in the past (with the help of some fellow addicts), but this shopping trip was so awesome I had to share! So all that you see pictured here cost me $1.49 (after $10 in ECB's and tons of MF and in-store coupons) and I also got $5.99 back, along with a few mail in rebates that made the items free! So I basically made $4.50. This is excluding the candy and also three vitamin water's free, because I paid $10 for the candy and got free diecast cars pack (for Brax) for buying the Mars products in a different transaction. Anyway, it is so addicting, and I am going to get more, so I will post!It is funny because it's not like I need all of this stuff, but why not when it is essentially free after some work!
Loreal revitalift (retail $16.49 by itself)
Covergirl trublend foundation
CG TB concealer
CG wetslicks
CG lipstick
CG mascara
CG eye enhancers
Revlon nail color
honey berry chapstick
Crest prohealth
Excederin gels
GOT 2 Be gel
Gum x2
$10 Mars candy
3 Vitamin/powerade waters

4 comments:

germanjules said...

NICE! do tell how you did it exactly....

Julie M. said...

Yeah for serious! Where do you find the deals? Share!!

AngiDe said...

Dude! Love the new background! Sweet shopping trip!

Jill said...

Nice work Jen! I think you and my mom are the most bargain shoppers I have ever met in my life. Lucky for her, she has you to share the joy. I'm impressed!